Wednesday 24 March 2010


These are a few of my background concepts for my bible, i did like the layouts i chose but i think i need some more practice with perspective of the buildings. I liked the way the layouts lended themselves to the characters design but the background colour is quite overpowering compared to the characters. I tried to fiddle with this in photoshop but due to my lack of skills in this area i found i couldnt really do much. I think if i had some more photoshop experience with digital paintings this could help.
The background above i started to work into using photoshop which i liked but found it wasnt in keeping with my characters and i didnt have enough time to work into it properly and grasp using the graphics tablet as said above. If i had managed my time better i would have worked on the shadows in the street more and depth of field more and a little bit of perspective.

No comments: