Thursday 7 January 2010

experimental animation final

here is my final animation for my experimental animation, i was quite happy with the diffierent sound effects i eddited into it and the effects i used in after effects to give it a ghostly trance like quality, but i feel that this cut out type of animation is very new too me and i need way more practice at it in order to achieve a smoother and more varied animation, i thing the set up is all there and i need to just apply what i have learnt from this to other animations of this nature in the future. In the future i will take more time to get the correct amount of photos to have the characters moving at the correct speed by following my dope sheet more accurately. Apart from these issues i think it wasnt bad for my first attempt at cutout animation and im glad i tried it as its made me more aware of the possibilitys using other animation techniques.



No comments: