Monday 30 November 2009

week quatro



above is my final animation with the lip sync, i managed to get most of the basic mouth shapes down easy enough it was putting the inbetween mouth shapes and for the key letters in, that was the tricky bit which took me a few days to nail. i had to step back quite a lot as i was going gaga looking at the screen, but i got the lip sync looking good and finalised a few body movements. the eyes and eyebrow which i actually did before the lip sync i really enjoyed as this was when i felt my character first felt he came alive, lucklyy as my character was a madman on whipcream who was incecently staring around. All in all i was happy with my animation and i got it done in good time, i just need to remember to continue to be methodical in my aproach to each pass and the parts of the body im animating. one small problem as i wanted to improve my animation more and more i ended up leaving it till the last day to render, the improvements which took to much time, i should have handed in the earlier version. in future i will make sure once im certain its all in good order i render in advance to make sure there are no delays. other than screwing up majorly on this account im actually really happy with my animation and would like to think it looked good.

No comments: