Tuesday 13 October 2009

the dawn of a new age...the second year !!!!

over the summer ive done some drawings while travelling abroad and about the place in my sketch book and at work drawing the odd customer. Ive taken a whole string of photos capturing the summer and some beautiful scenes home and away abroad making for great settings. Ive also finally started the maya foundation book for 2008.
Ive done the first project of making a house for big z from surfs up, which was easy but good for me to recap on my basic animating and modelling and texturing.




I then went on to model big Z from a cube to his full body shape below are some photos of the process which ive now completed with hair and all i next have to texture him. I think the model went well though the overall shape could be improved a bit more and smoothed out, also the hair is a bit wierd but for my first attempt at hair i think i did ok. Im looking forward to seeing what he will look like textured on my model.
Though with the current tasks of modelling my own face and getting back into the swing of doing a animated walk and starting a sketchbook of conversations and interaction project i will probably wont get round to texturing bigz for some time now.

No comments: