Monday 12 April 2010

more stress festness

The next thing adam wanted me to make was a large john peel style tent, and he gave me a few reference images for this but i needed a orthegraphic drawing really of side, front and top. so i did one of my own so i knew what the tent needed to look like and i collected some of my own research images also for this from which i found some sick designs for festival tents. I went through a process of trying a few different ways of constructing the tent and tried a few variations which i was showing adam as i modelled them and i let him decide on. In the end he chose the original design and i grouped that together to make a quad peaked tent and i jutted the peaks out to give it the cartoony effect that adam was asking for.


An Initial idea for john peel (below)

Final idea for 4 peaked john peel festival tent, different views (below)


No comments: